Saturday, November 10, 2018

Day 4: Bridges

I don’t even have the words for today right now. So much joy and laughter and hope. And Still lots of driving. I have hopes to have some time to write and reflect tomorrow but right now I’m rather tired and I just want to share what photos I have of our day. I’m still waiting on more from Beth! Hopefully I will have them by tomorrow. Love to all.



Winnie the Pooh making friends in our meeting. 


A panorama of the Bridges meeting we got to attend. 


Potluck lunch after the meeting. 


Car selfie! Picked up some fresh faces for our ride from Palo Alto to Yuba City. 


Adam moving into his room here at the Berg’s. 


1 comment:

  1. Marilyn says, "Hi Adam! Are you doing ok without work Adam Richards?"

    Joni says, "BEACH!"

    Parker says, "This looks fantastic! Keep it coming. We miss you guys!"

    ReplyDelete